A quirky book shelf that transforms a stack of your favorite books into a unique piece of wall art. These book shelves can work especially well in dorm rooms, and can even be used for text books. Add a minimalist wall clock, place both above your desk, and your otherwise bland work space has become a unique focal point.
Minimalism has never seen a more minimalist book shelf. Once you secure the shelf to the wall, you can stack books on it in such a way that the shelf itself is hidden from all angles, making your books look as if they were floating.
Specs & Information
- The book shelf becomes “invisible” once books are stacked
- Construction material: Steel
- mounting hardware is included
- Supports up to 15 pounds of books
- maximum stack height 8-inch
- Maximum book depth is 10 inches.
- Size: 5.5″ x 7″ x 6.5″
- Patented, award-winning design by Miron Lior
- A portion of proceeds are donated to Pratt Institute School of Art and Design
How to install
Here’s the best installation video we managed to find. It’s a bit longer than we’d like, but should answer most installation questions.