Designed by Makoto Koizumi to both be elegant and functional, Koizumi’s Nambu 2016 is the predecessor to his award winning Nambu kettle. This version was designed in 2016, with the overall aesthetic remaining the same. The defining change is the now rounded and lighter walnut grip on the lid; arguably giving it a more minimalist look than before.
These Nambu cast iron kettles are crafted in ancient Japanese techniques that date back to the 17th century, using a firing technique to protect the kettle from rust.
The black Nambu cast iron kettle is an excellent mix of modern minimalist and traditional styles. A useful and distinguished addition to any minimalist’s kitchen who enjoys tea or pour over coffee.
- Perfect for tea or pour over coffee
- Material: Nambu Cast Iron, Walnut Wood
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 6.5” x 5.9″ or 165mm x 165mm x 150mm
- Capacity: 1.0 L or 33.8 fl oz
- Weight: 6.61 lbs or 3 kg
- Designed and made in Japan