These stylish hand made wooden trays are built to hold your favorite small items in a way that doesn’t look messy.
We’ve come up with a short list of possible uses for these small wooden table-top boxes
For the home
- Use them to hold your favorite jewelry.
- Can’t seem to get rid of the nicknacks? Put them on display!
- Put your favorite personal mementos in one place.
- Fill it with Himalayan salt, to be displayed on the kitchen table.
Own a restaurant or coffee shop?
- Excellent for holding small succulent plants.
- Use them to decorate the tables.
- A tip jar that people wont miss.
- Fill one with coffee beans and mint leaves and put it on display.
These are just a few things we come up with, but get creative! These have unlimited uses and will always look good.
Share this post!
- Hand made in Seattle
- A collaborative work by SML and artist Emily Lucey
- Made of Red Oak, also available in Walnut
- Height: 2.5 in.
- Width: 6.5 in.